SNRC is proud of its standard of excellence and undisputed results, by providing the very best in rehabilitation services. Our goal is to facilitate recovery and help individuals regain the skills, strength, and the confidence needed to reach their full potential. Whether you’re recovering from surgery or a serious illness, our interdisciplinary team members develop and follow a personal goal-oriented treatment plan which facilitates a smooth transition back to the community.
Individualized Goal Oriented Treatment Plans can include:
- Vascular / Wound Management including Post-Surgical
- Pain Management
- Oxygen Therapy
- PICC and Central Line Therapy
- IV Therapy
- Podiatry, Audiology, Optometry and Dental Care
- Patient and family education and support
- Case Management and Discharge Planning
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Speech, Swallow and Cognitive Therapy
- Specialized Therapeutic Exercise
- Stair Management Training
- Home Assessment
- Home Management Training
- Wheelchair and Seating Assessments and Training
Each resident room has a flat screen TV and a cell phone is offered upon admission for use during your stay.
Many of our units open up to a beautiful courtyard so that everyone may enjoy beautiful gardens, and the sound of song-birds.