Long-term care has been the hallmark of SNRC since 1969, and we continue to build on the principles of quality, service, and compassion. You can be confident in us and assured when you make the decision to move a loved one into SNRC. Our admissions staff will be pleased to take you on tour and answer any questions so that you have the knowledge and peace of mind to make the best decision possible for your loved one and your family.
SNRC residents benefit from the social, recreational, and support services as well as superior medical services to address their individual needs. Being among peers and forming new friendships can be a great source of emotional support.
In addition to our warm, home-like environment, the gracious amenities, and excellent clinical support provided by our skilled nursing professionals, we offer a variety of programs and services. All of our units open up to a beautiful courtyard so that everyone may enjoy the flowering gardens.
Our long term living services include:
- Physicians Specializing in Geriatric Medicine
- Consultation with Specialists as Needed
- Family Style Dining
- Specialized Activity programs such as: in-room visits, small group activities, and off-site outings
- Podiatry, Ophthalmology, Audiology, and Dental Care
- 24-hour-a-day Licensed Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Social Services
- Spiritual Support Services