Thank you for your interest in Shrewsbury Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (SNRC) where we strive to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Residents. They are not only our customers, they are like family. If you share these values and this level of commitment, then we would love to meet you.
Established in 1969, and highly regarded for its quality of care, Shrewsbury Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (SNRC) seamlessly blends a legacy of exceptional care with today’s medical and holistic advancements and philosophies for the well-being of our residents. We offer short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, “Reminiscence,” and respite and hospice care.
Our staff extends compassionate care in a comfortable and secure environment that affords a dignified, meaningful, and enhanced quality of life. We are located on a beautiful 30 acre campus in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. We are minutes from Routes 9, 190, and 290, close to Route 495, and we are located on a Worcester Regional Transportation Authority bus route.
When working full-time at SNRC, employee benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid time off
- 7 paid holidays
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision Plan
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Employer-Paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care
- Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Select vendor advantage program (Percy’s, Verizon, etc.)
Certified Nursing Assistant C.N.A
Full-time, Part-time, ALL SHIFTS
We are seeking Full-time/ Part -Time Certified Nursing Assistants to work a variety of shifts to join our growing healthcare team.
We are to fostering an environment that promotes an exceptional quality of life and the opportunity to form meaningful relationships, for both our residents and employees.
Our staff extends compassionate care in a comfortable and secure environment that affords a dignified, meaningful, and enhanced quality of life.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides care to residents as directed by the licensed nurses and as outlined in the plan of care
- Assists residents with activities of daily living and/or provide all necessary care for residents who are dependent
- Communicates with the licensed nurses by receiving report at the beginning of assigned shift and providing report on care activities at the end of the shift.
- Utilizes restorative nursing techniques to provide care to residents in a manner that promotes as much individual independence as possible. such restorative techniques include walking, transfer assistance, range of motion, eating, bathing, dressing and bed mobility.
- Demonstrates resident population specific knowledge when providing care in areas such as; subacute, dementia and residents with multiple disabilities.
- Documents all care provided and information collected during care of residents (weights, vital signs, food and fluid intake, elimination, ADL flow sheets, responds to programs such as restorative care and activities).
- Maintains resident personal care equipment such as basins, bathing supplies, eye glasses, dentures, hearing aides in a sanitary manner.
- Completes assigned tasks as directed. such as: cleaning resident care equipment, diet kitchens, resident refrigerators, distributing water and between meal nourishments and snacks
- Promotes respect and dignity of residents, staff and community
- Promotes confidentiality of resident personal information
- Demonstrates respect and honesty when dealing with resident’s and center property
- Applies knowledge of infection control, fire and disaster policies as needed
- Participates in continuing education and meets the requirements for annual in-service participation
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to communicate both orally and in writing in the English Language
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Needs to have working Knowledge of Computer, Electronic Medical Records
Send resume via email: email@example.com, or mail to:
Vice President & Human Resources Director
Southgate at Shrewsbury | Shrewsbury Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
30 Julio Drive
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
or fax to: 508-842-0263
No phone calls, please.